CDSX Security Master File
The CDSX® Security Master File provides comprehensive and timely details on CDSX-eligible securities, through a database of current securities and a daily / weekly / monthly file of updates.
- Common and preferred shares
- Corporate, federal, provincial and municipal bonds
- Canada savings bonds and premium bonds
- Treasury bills
- Bankers' acceptances
- Commercial paper
- Rights, warrants, units
- Strip bonds and coupon receipts
- Mortgage- and other asset-backed securities
- Exchange-traded options
- Index-linked notes
- Installment receipts
Provides preliminary and confirmed information on securities issues in the form of a database (called the 7030 file) of electronic text files of securities information, including:
- Reference Information such as ISIN, security type, instrument type, market symbol or ticker, alternate security code (e.g. CUSIP), security description, issuer code, maturity date, etc.
- Features relating to corporate action entitlement events such as interest/dividend payment distribution frequency, currency, interest compounding method, feature start and expiry dates, etc.
- Restriction indicators for deposit and withdrawals, trade reporting and settlement.
- Custodian information such as location and type of custody.
An update file (called the 7031 file) is sent daily to subscribers with updates and additions to the CDSX Security Master File.
Product Sheet, Specifications and/or Sample
You can access the product sheet in PDF format.
Frequency: Daily / Weekly / Monthly
Format: Fixed length text (.txt) made up of six record types
Contact us for pricing and ordering information.