Enhanced Regulatory Filings Documents
Enhanced CDS Regulatory Filings Documents is a comprehensive source for Canadian public company and investment fund regulatory documents filed with Canadian securities regulators in SEDAR® (System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval).
The Enhanced CDS Regulatory Filings captures public regulatory filings from Canadian companies within minutes of their publication and makes them available to subscribers.
Categories of public company and investment data offered, include but are not limited to:
- Tender offers
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Offering Circulars
- Initial public offerings
- Continuous disclosure documents
- News releases
- Financial statements
- Annual reports
- Notices of meeting dates
Enhanced CDS regulatory filings includes:
- Expanded XML version of the filed document delivered with the originally filed PDF format
- Near real-time delivery
- Enhanced XML metadata, including:
- Full document classification with descriptions in English and French
- Document language tag that indicates if the document was filed as English or French
- Human readable description of the entire metadata (no need for mapping tables or code translators)
- Dates are presented in ISO standard
- Revised and consistent XML document structure
- A control file that serves as notice of changes in the status of filed information.
Delivery may be customized to meet subscribers' needs, including the option of receiving all public regulatory filings submitted by issuers, or a subset, for example:
- Documents for one sector - public company or investment fund
- Industry specific documents - ex. financial services, mining, oil and gas
- One or more document types - ex. Financial Statements, Prospectuses, Annual Reports
Product Sheet, Specifications and/or Sample
You can access the product sheet in PDF format.
Contact us for pricing and ordering information.